Monday, March 05, 2007

The presidential race has started already. I would love to see a Clinton/Obama ticket. I doubt if that would happen, but it sounds like a winner to me. Seymour Hersh just wrote an article for the New Yorker magazine. I don't know where he gets his information, but he always has bombshells to drop. Is the Bush administration providing money to Al Qaeda thru the Sunnis in Lebanon? That is what he had to say this time. His article is titled "Redirection". I'm also reading Fiasco by Thomas Ricks. Great book!!!

The Democrats are trying to do what they think the people want as of the Nov. election. It may not be exactly what people want, but you can't please everyone at the same time. Bush is being his usual obnoxious self thinking he's calling all the shots. Well he's not!! Iraq is such a mess. I feel so sorry for those people. They don't deserve this because of one man, Saddam Hussein. I hate that all this death is done in my name.

No comments: