Thursday, April 05, 2007

Every day is one more day towards the end of Bush's term. I just hope we can keep him from doing anything that would hurt this country anymore than he already has. The dying in Iraq just hasn't let up. So many civilians killed every day. Men, women, and children are shot or blown up. No one is spared! How will Bush be made accountable for this war? I don't see it happening. The Democrats certainly won't hold him accountable and I don't understand why not. I'm beginning to think that the president has too much power and needs to be downsized. Bush, of course, thought the presidency needed more power and he's been on a powergrab ever since he took office.

I found a new gay sight called soulforce. It's a very informative site. Right now they have a couple of "equality" buses touring college campuses around the country. Some of the campuses will not let them come on campus and send the police to make sure that these homosexuals don't step one foot on their property. Unbelievable!!!
It truly is hard to believe that people behave this way still. Something must be the matter with me. I just don't want to accept the way some people are. That's why I keep getting hurt!

No comments: