Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I've been on hiatus due to a surgery I needed to have. The Democrats in the house are moving right along with its agenda. The only thing I have a problem with is when they plan on bringing the troops home. They have no choice and they know it.

This post was started on 2/14/07 and it is now 2/24/07. It has been a tough time since my surgery but things are much better. I've come to the conclusion that I have to quit smoking. I've been having some very bad breathing problems. The doctor even thought I might have a pulmonary embolism and tried to keep me in the hospital. I wouldn't stay and I lucked out and nothing happened. The diagnosis was no blot clot. Thank you God!

There's a lot of politics happening. Bush and Cheney are up to their same old stuff-lies, lies, and more lies. They are trying to stir things up with Iran. Iraq is very bad with no end in sight. The impeachment process is gaining momentum, finally. These two guys have got to go. They are dangerous! We're not cowards and we're not quitters. We want to do what is right and that is giving the Iraqis back their country. No more deaths! No more children killed, maimed, or made orphans. Before the war started, the military said the worst scenario would be door to door fighting in Baghdad. That is just what we are doing. We have made one big mess in Iraq. I say we because it was done in my name as well. The shame I feel is overwhelming. The just thing to do is to impeach Bush and Cheney and give the Iraqi's back their country, NOW!

No comments: