Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's been awhile since I've written because I haven't been able to access my site. As you can see I've finally figured it out. Lots of things have happened. Pelosi is Speaker of the House. The Democrats are going in full force. It is such a delight to see! Bush still hasn't announced his new strategy for Iraq. Now this is the guy who has claimed to have had an exit plan all along. Imagine that! The man is such a liar. The impeachment movement is gaining momentum finally. I have a sweatshirt that says "Bush lied. Thousands died. ImpeachBush.org." I wear it all the time. Maybe it will get some people thinking. Bush is still breaking the law every chance he gets. Nancy Pelosi says impeachment is off the table. She needs to be reminded of her responsibility to hold the president and his cronies accountable. It is not a matter of choice. It is a matter of law. I know I have no doubt that the president has committed high crimes and misdemeanors. You don't have to be a lawyer to know that.

No comments: